About Puntacana Village
A charming vibrant community in the country’s leading tourist region, far from the hustle and bustle of the city, but with all the facilities and services of a major urban area, including an international school, a Four Points by Sheraton Hotel, a retail and dining galleria, churches, financial institutions, medical centers, and a gym.
Puntacana Village is just a two-minute drive from the Punta Cana International Airport, a few kilometers from the Puntacana Resort & Club and a short distance from the access road to the Coral Highway. It covers an area of 3.4 million square meters and is currently home to 750 families, or approximately 2,500 people. The community consists mainly of tourism sector executives, business entrepreneurs, property developers and young families wishing to provide their children with a better quality of life, in a family atmosphere and with respect for nature. The Village is divided into four phases, each with its particular features, ranging from single-family villas, clusters of townhouses with a children’s play areas, baseball and soccer fields, gym, swimming pool, residential buildings, and clusters of single-family villas. It also includes an area earmarked for professional buildings, including the country’s main banks, law firm offices, and tour operators.
The future phases for development are already set out in the master plan that includes an executive golf course, a social club with all the sports facilities, including tennis, basketball and volleyball courts, and a semi-Olympic swimming pool.
As part of the Puntacana lifestyle and as an additional attraction, we offer the following facilities:
• Puntacana International School - Our bilingual school is accredited by the Council of International Schools (CIS) and by the New England Association of School and Colleges (NEASC). The school ranges from pre-school and primary through the senior year of high school. It currently has a student body of almost 500.
• FOUR POINTS by Sheraton Hotel, more information
• Galerías Puntacana, which is the commercial center within Puntacana Village.
• Catholic and Protestant churches.
• Owners are provided with an access and identification card, which also entitles them to discounts at several restaurants within the project.
• Gated community, with direct access for owners.
• Exclusive access to the Village residents’ social club (under construction)
• We offer Golf Membership – 27 holes available in the La Cana and Hacienda courses designed by P.B. Dye.
• Our main avenue, 1st November Boulevard has branches of the country’s main banks:
- Banco Popular Dominicano
- Banco López de Haro
- BHD under construction for 2012
• You will also find professional buildings with every kind of office, including engineers, lawyers, tour operators, architects, and doctors.
• We offer investment opportunities for the construction of villas, residential buildings and professional buildings.
• Our residential communities have 24-hour water and electricity services supplied by the Corporación Turística de Servicios Puntacana S.A.S. (CTSPC), a company owned by Grupo Puntacana. They also have 24-hour security.
Galerías Puntacana is the commercial area within Puntacana Village where you can find nationally and internationally famous stores, including the Nacional supermarket, located at the eastern end of the plaza, and Wendy’s, the famous international food franchise, located at the western end. It also features a wide range of commercial establishments, adult and children’s clothing stores, decoration and events stores, restaurants, bars, an ice cream parlor, a laundry, a car hire center, beauty parlor, veterinary clinic, pharmacy, clinical laboratory, art gallery, educational center, children’s playground and more.
Puntacana Village: everything you need, within a beautiful community.